Production, Reservoir and Completion Engineers, Supervisors, Engineering staff involved in the design, performance and monitoring of the wells
This comprehensive course is designed to provide a complete understanding of artificial lift systems, it will review the major types of artificial lift systems, explain the benefits and drawbacks of each type and what are the ideal applications for each system with emphasis on the ESP system and the application of Nodal systems analysis to design, optimize, and analyze of the ESP system to overcome all kind of challenges.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Apply and gain an in-depth knowledge on the subsurface production operations.
- Describe reservoir performance as inflow & outflow relationships.
- Evaluation criteria used for, the selection of Artificial lift methods.
- Identify components of the ESP system.
- Design and analyze the ESP system and Carry out ESP performance calculations.
- Maximize oil production using ESP systems.
- Selection of proper ESPs for specific purposes and, considerations for using in harsh environments.
- Interpretation of downhole Tool and ESP log data.
- Combat gas, solids and corrosion in the produced fluids.
- Perform ESP failure root cause analysis.