Drilling engineer, completion engineers and drilling supervisors with some experience in drilling
This course will increase the participants understanding Well construction process and gives an overview of the well construction Cycle and an introduction to drilling operations. The goal of the course is to provide an insight into the planning and execution of a modern drilling operation for new generation of Drilling Optimization. Significance will be on the conceptual design and detailed engineering design calculations involved in planning a well.
This training course will feature:
- Identify Drill string and BHA Design and Design Bit technology
- Wellbore stability and casing point selection
- Drilling fluids and solids control
- Casing design
- Primary cementing
- Trajectory design
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Achieving the optimum design of well, and avoiding the risk
- Extending the well life and control it
- Ensuring the well integrity in all stages.
- Obtain integrating knowledge to mitigate and eliminate the drilling problems
- Hone their knowledge and get the self-confidence for doing the proper well design, in addition, how to eliminate all kinds of problems
- Understand main concepts associated to well construction of multilateral wells